Friday, December 12, 2008

Spilt Milk


So today in our errand running we had an experience...well let's say I had an experience. At our last stop, I was loading the kids when I realized our bread was being squished so I moved it only realizing too late that the bag with the milk also moved and tumbled out of the car. It was one of those moments that seemed in slow motion but yet I couldn't stop it from happening. Milk gushed out of the spilt gallon and I was trying to sprout at least two more sets of arms to console Ian who was melting down over the spilt milk he had no responsibility for, Livy who needed put in the car, and containment issues for the milk I had just purchased. One nice man asked if I had things under control or if I needed a hand. I think most people would have just left the milk and call it a learning experience but oh no not me. I double bagged it and set it on it's side and put in the car to drive 5mph home. We made it home without further spills and I managed to save more milk than I had thought. I snapped a picture of the jug with the nice whole in the side just for a memory!


1 comment:

Jaime said...

Outing with two--always a pleasure, eh? But kudos for bot burying yourself in your house, which is what I did!