Sunday, December 21, 2008

Full Diet on day 4

Ian appears to have turned a corner with his new liver picking up functions so that is a huge relief. He still has a long road still ahead of him but some of the bigger hurdles at the front are slowly being hurdled.

He got to eat today and what did he choose--chicken nuggets of course but he didn't eat one after they arrived. He had about 1/2 a blueberry muffin, pretzels, and a chocolate milk. He can also walk to the big boy potty if he wants to now.

I got a nap this afternoon and feel better for the rest in general. My sister brought food to my mom and I today so we can have something other than fast food which is most exciting--never thought I would be excited about green veggies :)

Livy is not taking the bottle still so I am running back and forth between the two kids and it is killing me right now. I have asked our social worker if there is anyway that livia could visit once Ian is out of PICU. Livy in general is just a momma's girl and I am struggling (emotionally and physcially) splittign my time between the two kids.

Continue to pray for our family! We appreciate all the prayers and those who are helping us.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Things are sounding great. The Bishop gave an update to the ward on Sunday and I is obvious that many people are praying for your family and care for your family deeply.
I hope things continue to improve.