Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day 10 - Still in PICU

We may be moving to the transplant floor tomorrow instead of monday. This is great but will depend on Ian's ultrasound tomorrow morning so it may still not happen.

Livia was a good girl last night for the most part. Grandpa and Grandma have been a huge help with her. She is cooing and "talking" to them so cutely. She had a diaper "failure" in the night which caused some mild drama.

Brett and I may be able to go and eat lunch together with Livia today as my parents are probably coming to see Ian today. Brett is resting now--trying to get some extra sleep from his night time duty. Ian was up several times to go to the bathroom apparently but did well overall.

Thanks to all sending prayers, love, and notes/emails to us!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay, lunch! Hope it's great.

Richard said...

I am sure that Grandma and Grandpa are loving the attention they are getting from Livy. I hope the ultra sound goes well and enjoy your lunch together.

Melinda said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed. Oh, and I hope you did/do lunch! I love hearing the good news! How did Livia do on the different bottles? AND, did you get to go to Target?