Thursday, January 29, 2009

Home Day 43

We are home now....got in late last night. I am exhausted and fighting a bit of a cold on top of it so this is a very short post right now. I think the exhaustion, stress, and climate have combined against me for this cold. OJ is my friend.

We are good--Ian is excited to be home and despite the late hour (almost midnight) we let him play with his train table as he was dying for it.

Ian is at labs today right now with Brett here in Charleston at MUSC. We have to go back to ATL next week for Clinic on Wednesday.

Until then, I am wearing a mask and using lots of germ-x. More later....

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe it. So glad to hear you're home. I hope you can get some good rest.

Jaime said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!

Melinda said...

I am so excited to hear you are home!!!!! Hope you can rest some and take care of yourself!!