Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Days 20 and 21 Tired

So now that we aren't in the hospital, I probably won't be updating this as frequently just because in part there won't be as much to tell.

Yesterday, Tuesday Day 20, was ok until dinner. It turned into the worst night with Ian in a long long long time. He barfed about 5 times and had potty accidents of the worst type two other times. We used up every bit of bedding in our suite and jammies (4 sets) that I had for Ian. There was a washer in the unit and I managed to get somethings washed after the second round of barf but drying them wasn't going to happen as unit was so noisy and right by our bed that we couldn't hear Ian if he was calling us. Brett had to do most of the clean up duty--thank you sweetie--as I was feeding Livy almost everytime. Brett got about 2 hours of sleep. We called the transplant team twice in the night wondering what we should do--we have clinic tomorrow so based on that, his symptoms, and the lack of fever we're to wait it out.

Brett was going to head back today to charleston....to pay bills, etc but that may be on hold at this point.

Ian is napping now no doubt tired rom his restless night. In fact everyone but me is sleeping now and I think I may join in.....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sorry to hear about your rough evening. I hope Ian's feeling better today. Still praying for all of you.
Love ya!