Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Ian




Ian turned 4 yesterday! We had a Thomas the Train party with some friends and I would call it a success. He got all of his favorites to eat yesterday...donuts for breakfast, corndogs for lunch and pizza for dinner. I made a train cake (well attempted) to make it for him. The best part of the train cake to Ian--the tootsie roll smokestack. If I had only known that the tootsie roll would have been the biggest hit I would have just unwrapped a bunch and put them on the cake. Happy Birthday Ian!!!




6 comments:

Jaime said...

isn't that always how it goes? yay for Ian--what a strength, and turning 4? happy day! how has the time passed? Ran into Nancy the other day and she just ranted about how great it was to see Ian when you were last in. It was great!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Ian!

Melinda said...

Hope Ian had a great day!!!! Wish we could have been there for the party!!

Toni said...

I bet he was in heaven with his train cake. Can't believe he's 4!

Nicki said...

I can't believe he is 4 already! Happy Birthday!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Happy Birthday Ian!! We just went to another little boys birthday on Saturday, he turned 4 too. I can't wait to have a boy some day.