Monday, March 30, 2009

Mother of Two

So life as a mother of two is way crazier, zanier, more sleep deprived, and filled with juggling than I ever thought possible. I'm trying to be kind to myself and say that in part it is due to having a child with some pretty special medical needs and another child that is tiny with her own medical issues that create very short naps and lots of laundry...but perhaps it is just me. I never expected to have a car seat that could serve as a snack buffet when turned upside down...good grief!

Ian is doing well and is an energetic 3.5 year old. He will be four in three short months which is hard for us to imagine. He can operate the computer by himself, is learning to write letters and their sounds and anything else that he think he can do is responded to with "I'm a big boy. I can do it all by myself" He is trying so hard to be independent. Brett is defintitely steering him towards a love a golf--the putting green INSIDE our house would have nothing to do with that at all...wink wink.



Livy's sleep training is going well over all. She knows her routine and that it is me that does it and does not want Brett to be involved as demonstrated on Saturday when I was gone for the YW broadcast. She likes her exersaucer, and anything that she can chew except actual food which irritates her tummy. Rice cereal is what we are doing for now.


Life as a mother of two is crazy but worth every bit of the gooey loves!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

isn't it, though! :-)