Monday, October 6, 2008

Ready or not....

So this is the week of baby #2 arrival. We picked my mom up yesterday so she can be here a few days before the baby arrives to get done all the last minute things before and then after for when I am incapacitated on the couch recovering from the c-section.

It is hard to believe that this is the week......seems like it would never get here and now it is looming right in front of us. I am feeling big and tired. Swelling hasn't been nearly as bad as the first time so for that I am very very grateful.

So ready or not, the time is at hand.....

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I am so excited and nervous for you all at once. Make sure to let us know everything is ok and we want a name...so call us with a name once you have baby and name here safely. Lots of love and good vibes are coming your way on the 9th!