Thursday, October 21, 2010

some kind of crazy

At of the beginning of September a literary bug must have bitten me because I have been reading non-stop. All sorts of books. I chug through a book every two days almost and it is great. I am watching almost no TV (only watching the results shows of Dancing with the Stars and Criminal Minds). Of the 30 or so books that I have read recently here are my favorites and recommendations

Hunger Games Trilogy
Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mocking Jay (just to finish the series. I didn't like this third book at all)

DairyQueen Trilogy
Dairy Queen
The Off Season
Front and Center

Princess Ben
The Amaranth Enchantment
The Help
Book of A Thousand Days
Ever
Ketchura and Lord Death
Harry Potter Sorcer's Stone (almost done)

I haven't read like this in so long and it is delicious to put the kids down for bed and just curl up and read. What is cute is Ian now carries around what he calls "journal books" to pretend to read like he sees me doing.

1 comment:

Toni said...

That is a lot of books. I totally agree about Mocking Jay - total disappointment. I might have to look into some of these other books.