Sunday, October 31, 2010

No Tricks

This year I could not find the box of costumes that I had packed away so for Halloween we had to make do with what I had hanging up in the spare closet and the dressup bag. A trial run of their costumes this year. Ian was a lion (and a zebra later on) and Livia a witch. I discovered thankfully early on that Livia's costume was a bit on the short side.

We decorated cupcakes with the neighbors this year. And no suprise that 5 year old boys would put way to many sprinkles on their cupcakes. Is there any cake underneath there?

Livia really wanted to just eat the frosting and she managed to swipe a spoon from the table.
On Friday we went to the ward Trunk or Treat party. Where the kids went car to car around the loop twice for treats. I gave out over 100 pieces of candy.
And look at all those treats...well don't look if you are a dentist. We'll be sure to brush extra carefully.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Toni said...

They looked so cute.