Sunday, April 11, 2010

Anticipation

Livy is offically 18 months and so that means....that she started nursery today!!! I put her in a new dress and everything and tried very much to get a nice picture of her before we left but this is the best one I got.
Oh the anticipation for her starting; not on her part but on ours :) She did fabulous with not a tear, not a glance back at me or anything. I was amazed. She did managed to climb onto her chair and flip over it bumping her head (need to remind the leaders to watch her closely as she is a climber). It was so heavenly to actually listen to a gospel doctrine lesson as I haven't had that in well 18 months really!

3 comments:

Toni said...

That's always so fun when they can go into Nursery.

Jaime said...

that reminds me of a similar Ian story...hopefully now that the "bump" is out of the way, it will be smooth sailing from here on out.

M and B said...

Good girl! I'm glad she made it easy on you, minus the bump episode.