Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Holiday Busy Already

So I am a planner by nature and with the Holidays coming up in the next months I want to "plan my work and then work my plan". I love this time of year....good treats, good food, family time, and good fun!!! My family is getting together at Thanksgiving so I need to have a lot of Christmas stuff done by then which is why I started early. I have seen Holiday Books to help keep one organized and decided to just create one of my own. It will help keep things like important dates, gift lists, traditions, menus, recipes in one quick spot. Both kids have "helped" me color things. So here is my creation :)







3 comments:

Toni said...

I agree with you about planning ahead. I hope all goes well with carrying out your plan.

Nicki said...

I am glad to see that I am not the only planner out there. Amy gave me the cutest holiday planner made from stamping stuff. Needless to say, I love it!

Amy said...

I hope we get to see you over the holidays! Put that in your planner;)