Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Preparations

So at our house we have been busy getting ready for Halloween or at least trying to get ready for Halloween. We did a trial run of the costumes....please let me know if you think Livy should be the pumpkin or the lady bug. I am torn.



We went to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkin (complete with Ian falling on a pumpkin stem and scraping his face and getting a bruise)

We made the treat for Ian's preschool class.....a baby food jar with spray painted lid filled with regular and chocolate goldfish for the "orange and black" colors of Halloween--we opted for the non-candy route this year.


3 comments:

Toni said...

I think I would have to toss a coin for Livy's costume. She looks so cute in both of them. Kyle is going to be James as well, with Ben going as Thomas. Boys and trains!

Tracy said...

I vote pumpkin! :)

Amy said...

Ladybug! I love the preschool treats, I've just discovered the joy of spray painting everything black (including my half bath vanity) so I love the lids especially.