Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Ian update.....

Ian was bumped from the top of the list and is now #2. We're kind of bummed about that and still hope that he can get the transplant this summer. Keep your fingers crossed for us. Any prayers are also appreciated.



I also tried to donate blood yesterday and clotted off right at the end so all that I had donated had to be trashed. It was pretty sad. I wanted so badly to give the gift of life to someone because Ian will need that at some point and couldn't. Every time I have tried to donate, something goes wrong.



Celebrating the 4th of July in style today--we've already been to a pancake breakfast at our church and will be having a cookout tonight with family and of course fireworks. We'll see how Ian does with the noise of the fireworks. He doesn't like loud noises so I'm interested to see how it turns out.



More on the next blog........

No comments: