Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February Events

Here are a few of the things that show what we've been up to in February for those keeping tabs on us...

Brett celebrated his birthday
Livy got into a box of captain crunch and dumped it all over our bed (ask how we slept that night!)

Valentines were made and distributed both at home and school


And I celebrated my birthday (no pictures for this one but hopefully a later post will show off our family on a bike ride--that's a hint for what I got!)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice Elaine! Feb is exciting for our family as well:) Mom, Garner, Me, Great Grandma...it's a fun month. Let me guess, you didn't sleep at all with the captain crunch bed, cause you ate it all and were jumping on the bed and bouncing off the walls?

Toni said...

It's always fun to fide food in your bed. Midnight snack built in.

Lauren in GA said...

I laughed about the Captain Crunch...

I'm sorry...I'm not a good friend.