Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Trial and Error

This year for our family Christmas pictures we opted not to have them professionally taken but rather used our backyard scenery (not the usual fake Christmas backdrop) and the timer mode on our camera. And to really change it up, we opted for very simple attire this year for our family photo. While I am not posting the finalists that may make it into our Christmas Card yet, here are some of the out takes.
The blowing raspberries pose....
Help me I'm falling pose....
And my personal favorite...the choking pose. I was trying to get Ian to rest his hands on her shoulders. Apparently we need to sing head shoulders, knees and toes more often in family home evening to review exactly where our shoulders are.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Elaine! This is Katie from church (Livia's nursery leader), I found your blog through Bethany's. That last picture is priceless! Your kids are so cute!

Nicki said...

I loved this post. Thanks for making me smile.

Chad and Carole said...

HAHAHA! Love the choke hold pic! Classic. If I were Ian's little sister I would use this pic for blackmail some day!

Toni said...

Love it! The choke pose is a keeper.