Friday, February 12, 2010

Travel, coupons, and snow

This last week we were in Atlanta for Ian's labs and clinic at CHOA. All results were good (no EBV!!!!) and so we are back home. My mom came with us and drove for a portion of the way while I rode in the back of the corolla squished between two car seats--yipes! I think next time we have to take the Explorer.
My sister (that we stayed with in the metro Atlanta area) showed me her coupon system and I am in awe!!!! My binder pales in comparison! We both love http://www.southernsavers.com/ except she has Kroger and I do not and I have Bi-Lo and she does not. Long live couponing!
Livy had her month day while we were at Aunt Bean's house. She is getting some of her molars and is wearing clips more (see in the picture). Her vocabulary is also getting bigger with diaper, bubble, and ball adding to it recently. She didn't nap on the trip home yesterday which made for a LONG drive but a quick trip to the crib when we arrived at the house.
When we got home, we found out that Charleston is expecting SNOW--1 to 2 inches. I'm anxious to see if it happens and if it does, we are taking tons of pictures!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Glad Ian's labs were okay. I heard snow is coming your way too. You're welcome to some of ours.

Lauren in GA said...

That's so wonderful about Ian's labs.

I bet you got even more snow than we did!!

I am in awe of Janene's coupon system, too!!!

Those little piggy tails on your previous post are so, so DARLING!