Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Guess How Much?

I know that lots of people out there can score big with bargains and couponing--I am trying. This is my small victory today at Publix which I am really starting to like not only because they have great deals but also because they are so customer centric--loading my groceries, helping unbuckle the kids, etc.

So this is what I bought today....

Four boxes of Chex cereal
Three boxes of Special K cereal
One box Honey Maid Grahams
Two boxes Betty Crocker Potatoes
One package Nestle Toll House Morsels
Three packages Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough
Three cans of Hunts Tomatoes
Two jars Ragu Pasta Sauce


Here is my picture of my purchases (for less than $15) that made me have to finagle again with where to store everything.


4 comments:

Melinda said...

Love it!! I'm going to Kroger to score some grocery deals! I've being seeing about Publix and seems like not too bad!! Hope you are doing well. I'll email soon!

Nicki said...

I was excited the other day when I went to Kroger and saved more than I spent. It makes me so excited. I have Melinda to thank for her extra advice on how to save money.

iamjenn said...

This is why I worked with Publix for 7 years and I loved it!

M and B said...

Awesome!