Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day

Today was Ian's first day of preschool and he had an awesome time! No tears, loved every minute of it and basically the picture of what I was hoping it would be for him. We got there early, just like most of the class so we had to wait around for a few for the class to open. Every mom there had a camera with her to document the all important "first day" moments. When I returned to pick Ian up and asked him about his day he told me all about who was naughty; hopefully, he won't ever need to include himself in that list.

We opted to park instead of doing the "drive through" lane today. Ian had his special Thomas backpack ready to go.


The teacher put name tags on everyone's back so she could tell who was who.

And of course Livy thought it was all for her and couldn't resist playing with the toys and kids.

He is already looking forward to preschool tomorrow.

3 comments:

Toni said...

I hope he has a great year.

Sarah said...

How wonderful! And Mommy will get a little break too! I HEART PRESCHOOL!

M and B said...

How fun! I'm glad he had a good time:)